Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
STORE MANAGER - PRISHTINA
ABOUT THE POSITION
Acting as a true Brand Ambassador, the Store Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the store. The role requires someone who can drive profitable performance by motivating the team, developing a strong client base, and ensuring a compelling customer experience. Excellent communications skills are vital, as are interpersonal skills. Knowledge of the merchandise as well as process of servicing is also essential.
Responsible for the day to day management of store and the effective supervision and management of the employees.
• Planning, delegating and following up on work results
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge (detailed knowledge of the total assortment)
• To be a bridge between employees and employer
• Interviewing and selecting employees
• Consistently coach, train, and develops the sales team to ensure a high performance atmosphere
• Ensureing the highest level of customer service
• Identifying customers requirements and reporting to the purchasing department
• Responding to customer complaints and comments
• Proposing and implementing promotions and specials
• Ensure store visual merchandising standards are met and maintained
• Achievement of targets
• Submitting weekly reports to the supervisor
• Communication with the office (finance and procurement department)
• Timely completion of all sales paperwork
• Coordination of staff schedule and vacation requirements to ensure optimal staff levels at any time
• Motivate and develop team members through:
• Regular assessments – to identify strengths and areas for improvement
• Regular training
• Regular team operation meetings
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
• Ensuring that the store facilities are kept in a clean and hygienic condition at all times.
• Ensure that all Staff conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
• Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor (in all shop activities)
• Education: College Degree preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Foreign languages: English
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Priority would be given to applicants who have basic knowledge of the Bike and Ski industry.
Skills & proficiencies:
• Proactive self-motivated person
• Ability to Motivate Others
• Excellent communications skills
• Customer Focus
• Quick Learner
• Multi-Task Skills
• Team Player
• Sales Experience
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Relatively Good.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 383 44 22 44 66 (Monday - Friday) until 22.01.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!